- This event has passed.
January 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
The NoGi Jiu-Jitsu program covers both fundamental & advanced classes. Students have the opportunity to learn the same modern Jiu-Jitsu being taught in the Gi programs but also learn how to adapt them to NoGi situations.
NoGi uses many more leg attacks than Jiu-Jitsu with the Gi, making it an integral part of professional MMA.
- Improve overall Jiu-Jitsu understanding
- Help students balance Gi and NoGi techniques
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions