- This event has passed.
March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
The art of eight limbs is a seamless integration of effective striking tools from the boxing techniques of Thailand, utilising a variety of striking techniques from all ranges Muay Thai is a very effective striking system. At the academy you can expect to combine Muay Thai techniques with certain aspects from boxing.
In this program you will learn a wide variety of striking techniques including punching, kicking, knees and elbows.
The academy has a competitive K1 and Muay Thai fight team, also this program is enjoyed by students who want to gain deeper experience in striking for their MMA game.
- Integrate the best from Boxing, Muay Thai and Kickboxing into a seamless striking system
- Introduce all fundamental and advanced striking techniques & situations
- Install a solid understanding of core concepts & ideas
- A wide variety of beginner and advanced striking techniques
- Overview of all fundamental positions & situations
- Mobility & agility drills