- This event has passed.
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Tom ‘K9’ Green, Professional MMA athlete, Fusion Fighting Championship Featherweight Champion and Bellator FC Fighter will teach you the skills he used to take him to the top of the U.K MMA scene!
Mixed Martial arts (MMA) made its international breakthrough in 1993, through the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). MMA has since become the fastest growing sport in the world today.
The Academy’s MMA classes include Boxing, Muay Thai, takedowns and ground fighting. We have a strong ground fighting influence in our MMA from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Kinetics fight Academy has an active professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight team that regularly competes in Bellator and other UK and European promotions.
- Install a solid understanding of core concepts & ideas
- Integrate Boxing, Muay Thai, Takedowns and Ground Fighting into a seamless MMA fighting system
- Overview of all fundamental positions & situations
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position in every range
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions