- This event has passed.
April 4 @ 10:45 am - 12:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:45 am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
FUNDAMENTAL & ADVANCED JIUJITSU
The program gives students the opportunity to engage in a more in-depth exploration of Fundamental and advanced Jiu-Jitsu techniques. Students also gain an extensive look at modern Jiu-Jitsu and the less common situations that can arise. Entry into this program is suitable for everyone that has a thirst for understanding and learning the art of Jiu-Jitsu.
- Deepen students’ overall Jiu-Jitsu knowledge
- In-depth study of advanced Jiu-Jitsu
- Help students build a more complete game
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions