- This event has passed.
BJJ Jiujitsu – NoGi
10th December 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
THE NOGI JIU-JITSU PROGRAM COVERS BOTH FUNDAMENTAL & ADVANCED CLASSES. STUDENTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN THE SAME MODERN JIU-JITSU BEING TAUGHT IN THE GI PROGRAMS BUT ALSO LEARN HOW TO ADAPT THEM TO NOGI SITUATIONS.
NOGI USES MANY MORE LEG ATTACKS THAN JIU-JITSU WITH THE GI, MAKING IT AN INTEGRAL PART OF PROFESSIONAL MMA.
- IMPROVE OVERALL JIU-JITSU UNDERSTANDING
- HELP STUDENTS BALANCE GI AND NOGI TECHNIQUES
- ATTACKS, DEFENCES AND ESCAPES FROM EVERY POSITION
- CORE CONCEPTS AND IDEAS
- POSITIONAL, SITUATIONAL & LIVE SPARRING
- QUESTION & ANSWER SESSIONS