- This event has passed.
May 8 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
The Program was created to ensure that all students keep their Jiu-Jitsu with a strong foundation. The curriculum is centred around introductory techniques from every position as well as core concepts that will aid in the student’s development. Once the basics are understood, students are able to improve their overall Jiu-Jitsu knowledge, increase movement and receive an introduction into more advanced Jiu-Jitsu techniques. Students are encouraged to ask questions to improve their overall understanding of the techniques and positions. All students from white belt to black belt are allowed in this program.
- Introduce students to all fundamental positions & situations
- Build coordination and learn foundational Jiu-Jitsu movements
- Install a solid understanding of core concepts & ideas
- Introduce students to more advanced Jiu-Jitsu
- Inspire students to live the Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle
- Beginner Jiu-Jitsu techniques
- Overview of all fundamental positions & situations
- Mobility & agility drills
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions