- This event has passed.
Basic & Fundamentals Nogi jiu-jitsu
February 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
The NoGi Jiu-Jitsu program covers both fundamental & advanced classes. Students have the opportunity to learn the same modern Jiu-Jitsu being taught in the Gi programs but also learn how to adapt them to NoGi situations.
NoGi uses many more leg attacks than Jiu-Jitsu with the Gi, making it an integral part of professional MMA.
- Improve overall Jiu-Jitsu understanding
- Help students balance Gi and NoGi techniques
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring
- Question & answer sessions